Job Position for a:
Tier 2 to Tier 3 IT Support / Network Engineer
A leading IT Support company in Sussex are currently seeking the talent of a 2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer to join their vibrant team. We are a family business whose core function is to provide IT support to clients in Sussex, Surrey and South East England to ensure they obtain optimum performance from their computer infrastructure. Due to recent growth we are now looking to recruit a new member of staff to complement our dedicated team based in Burgess Hill.
As a CSE Network Engineer you will be required to work as part of our team to successfully rollout various projects including new servers, moves and migration. You will also be required to ensure all application platforms are rolled out correctly, and take a leading role in our clients’ network security.
You will need to visit client sites around the South East as well as taking an active role in the helpdesk, picking up calls. In terms of types of Clients, you will be supporting small to medium sized businesses as well as some multi-national businesses, involving both hardware and software support. Good technical skills and communication skills are important aspects of this role.
To fulfil this role you would be required to have:
- Extensive Tier 2/3 experience
- Significant expertise in Windows System Administration with a deep experience in Windows 2003/2008/2012 and Active Directory (AD).
- Experience in Hyper-V or VMware virtualisation design and implementation
- Experience in installation, configuration, and maintenance of Windows servers and Windows clusters
- Experience dealing with multi-clients preferably in an IT Support company
- Experience in both software and hardware support
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Technical knowledge: Networking, TCP/IP , Windows 2008 (2012), SBS, Exchange, DNS, DHCP, Switches, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Virtualisation, Firewalls, PC/Server Hardware RAID cards.
- Helpdesk system support
- Full UK Driver’s License
- Relevant professional qualifications are preferred.
Experience with Powershell, Sharepoint and Office 365 and Azure would be an advantage.
Vital to all of the above roles is flexibility and the ability to deal professionally and efficiently with clients both in person, and over the telephone.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills please send a copy of your CV together with details of your current remuneration package to:
Mr Dominic White,
Computer Systems Engineers Ltd.,
27 Victoria Gardens,
or via email to email@example.com
Please note we do not use agencies and we do not welcome cold calls.